Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday [#2]





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

















As I Wake by ELIZABETH SCOTT


Ava is welcomed home from the hospital by a doting mother, lively friends, and a crush finally beginning to show interest. There's only one problem: Ava can't remember any of them - and can't shake the eerie feeling that she's not who they say she is.

Ava struggles to break through her amnesiac haze as she goes through the motions of high-school life, but the memories that surface take place in a very different world, where Ava and familiar-faced friends are under constant scrutiny and no one can be trusted. Ava doesn't know what to make of these visions, or of the boy who is at the center of them all, until he reappears in her life and offers answers . . . but only in exchange for her trust. (goodreads)





Doesn't it just sound AMAZING??? I can't wait until September 15th!

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book! I love the cover also! New follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to check this book too. This is the first time I've seen this and it looks good =)

    Here's mine:
    WWW Wednesday
    Waiting On Wednesday

    New follower (via Tia =)
    April @books4juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds great!

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound good! I've never even heard of it before! I lOOVE the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh. That sounds really amazing, and, as surprised as I am that I've never heard it before, I'm happy to now be able to add it to my TBR.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you now. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG cannot wait for this one to come out. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is DEFINITELY on my TBR list.

    Elizabeth Scott is AWESOME.

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by and I am a new follower as well. Great choice! I read an ARC of As I Wake and it was nothing like I was expecting but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, this sounds AMAZING! And the cover is sooo pretty as well. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it does sound amazing and i love the cover too. awesome pick! :)

    I hope you can stop by our WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This does sound amazing! I'm adding it to my TBR list. Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, good choice! This was my pick a few weeks ago. I'm soooooo excited for it.

    New follower :)
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only read one Elizabeth Scott book and it was alright. This one sounds interesting, though! Nice choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love WoW because I find all of these new books to add to my wishlist from other blogs. I haven't heard of this one, but I'll definitely be looking out for it now. Sounds soooooo good, a little like the Adoration of Megan Fox. Great pick.

    New follower! I'm a new blogger as well, so come check out my page if you'd like! I have a WoW post up as well.

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha Megan Fox. Whoooops. Jenna-Megan-glad you understood my ramblings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!