Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday (#3)




Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?


The Dark Hunter series without a doubt. I don't reread the series in its entirety (because that's like 30 books) but I do love to pick up a random book from the series and give it a reread. Those stories never get old to me, and I've been a fan for about....5 years now? Perhaps I should try to reread the entire series! :) Don't know what I'm talking about? Click Here

Happy Friday! And happy first day of fall! I'm going to celebrate with something pumpkin related. 

4 comments:

  1. I do not know this series! And it has 30 books in it? Sounds time consuming and lots of fun! Especially if you can just snag a random one and love it.

    New follower! Feel free to check out my blog if you'd like:
    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday-5.html

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this series, it is on my TBR pile! Great choice! My FF: Mom Reads My Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I have yet to read the Dark Hunter series. I've heard great things about Kenyon though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber. I've read some of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series and I can definitely see the appeal of revisiting one or tow of the books (I agree that all 30 would be a bit much!).

    Shelagh (New Follower)
    The Word Fiend - my FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!