Thursday, October 27, 2011

Know Me Better [#1]


If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
Anne Boleyn will always be one of my favorite historical figures. I want to talk to her and find out if all of the rumors were true.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla. I don't really like chocolate unless it's in something like a cake or a pie. 

What do you do in your free time? 
Besides reading I like to play video games. A game that I'm playing now is L.A Noire.

What movie are you looking forward to this year?
The Muppets Movie!

Spontaneity or Planning Ahead?
Planning ahead! I have a form of OCD and not having a clear cut plan makes me soo anxious and nervous, it's terrifying!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, great answers!! :D

    Here's mine: http://tiny.cc/y5c15

    I'm following your blog now, too!

    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Planning ahead is the way to go. I feel so much better when I do. When things don't go right, I say to myself, "at least I tried."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can fully understand about planning ahead. I love planning, too. Only rare occasion do I do spontaneous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, I'll have to keep an eye out for the Muppets! Thanks for the heads up. :)
    ~New follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!