Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#8)


Fury by SHIRLEY MARR



Let me tell you my story.
Not just the facts I know you want to hear.
If I’m going to tell you my story,
I’m telling it my way.

Strap yourself in...

Eliza Boans has everything.
A big house.
A great education.
A bright future.

So why is she sitting in a police station confessing to murder (goodreads)?

Why I want this book: 
Yes this book is already out, BUT technically it was only released in Australia so I consider it fair game! Why do I want it? First off, check out that cover. Soo pretty with its little blood splatters! And it's a YA murder mystery in which the main character is a total bitch? YES. 

4 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this book! It sounds really good though, like a thrilling mystery. Checking it out on GR now and probably wishing I had a passport to Australia =)

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway on my blog, come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! your pick looks totally amazing!
    New follower here, so nice to meet you!
    I also noticed you are reading The Restorer! I loved that book! hope you enjoy it =)

    I also wanted to invite you to my great international giveaway!! there are 12 different titles from where you can choose!
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    My WoW http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-pandemonium-by.html

    Take care and Happy reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds interesting. I really like YA that is a murder mystery so I am in and this is going on my wishlist.

    Here is my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I found a new book to add to my TBR stack! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!