Friday, December 9, 2011

Follow Friday [#4]


Question: Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?

I think that this one is pretty self explantatory. Whether you like it or not, it has impacted our generation (and hopefully future generations as well) like crazy. Not to mention, it made reading cool again. 

First Sherri Kenyon book I've ever read and I still get emotional thinking about it. If I had a book crush I'm pretty sue Valerius would top the list. 



6 comments:

  1. I love Harry Potter! Everyone definitely MUST read it! I don't think I have read any of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books but I hear she is a great PNR writer.

    New follower!
    Visit My FF Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost went with HP but decided to go with HG instead :) They're both amazing in my opinion though!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes with Harry Potter! Great pick. Thanks for stopping by! New follower :)
    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter
    @chapterxchapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Definitely Harry Potter. Everyone should read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so bad, I haven't read any of the HPs yet. :(
    I will though!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Jennifer, I have not read HP. I promised a blogger friend that I would make another attempt at it this winter.
    I know how much everyone loves the series, so it is a great gifting choice.
    I am a new GFC follower. I can't believe the number of times I have been here and not followed. Well, anyway, I am now.
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!