Book Tagged!


I was Book Tagged!!

Rules:
1. You must post the rules.

2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.

3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post.

4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

Questions from Vyki @ What's On the Shelf


1.  Is it difficult to keep up regular posts on your blog?


Hell. Yes. I am a grad student and I have a part time job. Luckily I can read on my hour commute but when it comes to actually sitting down and updating my blog...I have to set aside a day to dedicate to it.

2.  What is something you learned while doing your blog?


Consistency is key! If I abandon my blog for more than a week or two I lose some of my readers and I love my readers!

3.  Do you have an all time favorite author or authors? Who?


I have been head over heels in love with Sherrilyn Kenyon so I think she'd be my favorite author. Lauren Olivers is becoming a close second.

4.  What is your favorite kind of book to read and why?


I'm on such a young adult kick it's ridiculous. I'm especially a sucker for dystopian novels.

5.  Who would be your book boyfriend?


Raffe from Angelfall by Susan Ee
Valerius from Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

6.  If you could put yourself into any book, which would it be?


Ooo good question! Let's see...I think the Chicagoland Vampire novels. I love that world so much because it's just like Chicago but with pockets of the paranormal.

7.  What is your favorite part about doing a book blog?


Talking books and finding new books. Being apart of the blogosphere opens my eyes to a lot of books that would have never been on my radar. And I like meeting others who have the same interests as me.

8.  If you could chose any finished series of books to have one more book added to it, which series would it be?

Harry. Potter. There will never be enough!

9.  Do you have a favorite book cover?


Hmm that's a hard one. I think Forgive My Fins. I just love the vibrant colors.













10.  Some favorite books?


TOO MANY. But I'll keep it short. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Remembrance. Delirium. Angelfall. Forbidden. I'll stop there.

My Questions:


1) How many books do you plan to read in 2012?
2) Favorite book in a genre that you don't normally read?
3) What is your favorite bookstore/site?
4) What question would you ask your favorite author?
5) Where did you get the name for your blog?
6) What has been your favorite book that a fellow blogger recommended to you?
7)Which memes do you participate in?
8) What book are you currently reading? What are you thoughts so far?
9) What's your number one pet-peeve in books?
10) Because it is Black History Month, how many books (that you've read this year) has had diversity?

I Tag:


Back in the Midnight Garden
Reflections of a Bookaholic
The Musings of Almybnenr
Sizzling Reads
Bending the Spine
Bookish Evie
Amber in Blunderland
Comfort Books
Refracted Light Reviews
Mimi Valentine



Labels: ,