Top Ten Tuesday [#4]

Hosted by the Broke and Bookish

Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List
(in no particular order)

1) the Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) 
I haven't even read book three of the Iron Fey series, but ETHAN CHASE OMG! I'm just so happy that I got approved for this title on NetGalley. I guess that means I have to pick up books 3 and 4, huh? 










2) Even and Adam
I love dystopian novels. Do I need more of a reason to add this one to my TBR list?










3)  Days of Blood and Starlight
SWEET BABY JESUS. I WILL BE FIRST IN LINE WHEN THIS COMES OUT.









4) Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries #1)
I have literally been waiting for this book for over a year. Seriously. I added this to my TBR list August 25, 2012. o.O










5) Mystic City 
Everyone is talking about this book and I'm jealous and I want it!










6) Breathe
Not too sure what's going on with this plot but it's dystopian so I'll take it!










7)  Crewel
Isn't the cover just so pretty and vibrant! Can't wait to read this one either!










Annd I'm out of books for the Fall! Haha, it's going to be a great season for books that's for sure. Link me to your Top Ten Tuesday!

Tchao!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,