Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cover Crush [#4]



Cover Crush is my new meme hosted over at On The Shelf where beautiful and eye-catching covers are spotlighted! Any cover can be showcased whether it be old or new, read or still sitting in your TBR stack.

My pick: 

  Vessel by Sara Beth Durst














Why I'm Crushing:

I don't know where to begin, I love this cover and it's certainly eye catching. I love the outfit and I love the full moon. This is definitely a book I need to read given the plot and fabulous reviews! 

 

8 comments:

  1. This certainly has a beautiful cover. I can't for it... :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jenna! Isn't it just beautiful, I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  2. That cover is even more gorgeous in real life if you haven't seen it yet. The colors are so rich and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a beautiful cover. I love the color scheme of it, too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!