Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dream Cast Thursday [#3]


Du Livre is hosting a new meme! It's called Dream Cast Thursday and participates can showcase which actors/actresses they would pick for the movie equivalent of their current read! Anyone can join, just sign up on the linky! 

Currently Reading:


Who I Would Cast: 
Ethan 


Robbie Amell


Kenzie



Naya Rivera

















Todd

Avan Jogia








Now it's your Turn!
Sign up on the linky below!




Image Sources:
Robbie Amell
Naya Rivera
Avan Jogia

5 comments:

  1. Robbie Amell looks like a perfect pick! He's going to be busy acting in all our movies :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, cool meme! I'm just about to start The Lost Prince!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you can join in next week! :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't get to participate today X( my computer was hogged all day by IT guys after 9 am. I'll do two next week :-) Is it just me or does Robbie Arnell look like a young Tom Cruise? Excellent choice with Santana (I <3 Glee)

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the Ethan and Kenzie actors is pretty spot on. Almost exactly as I imagined them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!