Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [#30]




In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she’ll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas (goodreads).







Why I'm Waiting: 

Next Tuesday I'm going to go vote, run to Barnes and Noble to pick this up then stare at it longingly while I teach for 7 hours. I WANT YOU NOW.



5 comments:

  1. YES! 6 days and counting for this one. Can't wait, the first one was so incredible! Excellent pick! Here is my WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voting then pickin gup the book! I can't wait until Tuesday!

      Delete
  2. Did you pick it up yet? I haven't gotten it. I can't wait. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!