Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Mortal Instruments Teaser Trailer

So I haven't been all fangirly about this movie for two main reasons:
  • I haven't read book 3 yet
  • I've been a bit wary of "Jace"
Regardless, I'm still going to see this movie (and who knows, maybe I'll be caught up by then!). My worries were put at ease when I saw the Teaser Poster: 


I LOVES it! I love the contrasting world and I can't wait to see this at my local movie theatre (for I will take OBNOXIOUS photos with it). 

Then this came on TV today: 



Boy can JCB brood! And I LOVE The Institute! This movie is going to be soo pretty! 

How do my fellow TMI fans feel about this???


9 comments:

  1. I have got to start this series so that I can see this awesome movie. I have read great things about the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you downloaded The Mortal Cup when it was only .99 on ebook! It's an enjoyable read! :)

      Delete
  2. Dude. SO pumped for this one! Jamie isn't as talkative and witty as Jace is portrayed in the book but I still think he's a really good match for Jace! :) Also I felt like the fourth and fifth books ruined most of the entire series which was really sad but I still LOVED the original series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fourth and fifth books ruined the series??? That's soo sad but that usually happens in a series, it self-destructs. I wan't wow'd by City of Ashes but I need to know about Clary and Jace so I'll finish.

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOSH HAVE YOU SEEN THE ACTUAL TRAILER YET?? IT'S AMAZEBALLS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it as soon as I saw your post!

      EXCITE!!

      Delete
  4. I really like this movie poster! It reminds me of the DVD cover of 10th Kingdom. I can't wait to see this and also Beautiful Creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't LOVE Beautiful Creatures but the movie looks really good!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read book one yet. So much to do. I'll have to now that a movie is coming out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!