Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Ten Books of 2012 + Wrap Up

It's that time of the year again!

LA FIN DU MONDE DE L’ANNÉE

Here are my top ten reads from 2012 (note: not all books were published in 2012, just read!)


















































Challenges: 

GoodReads:
Books Read: 64 (Aim: 125) FAILED. 

Debut Author Challenge: 
Books Read: 12 (Aim: 12) 

Immortals Challenge: 
Vampires: 1/4 books completed
Angels: 6/3 book completed
Fae: 8/4 books completed
Shifters: 2/3 books completed

2013 Reading Challenges: 


Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm so thankful for all of the new friends that I have made this year, and I can't wait to start 2013 off right, by spending the entire day reading books! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on successfully completing most of your 2012 challenges! I read The Demon Trapper's Daughter a while back and really enjoyed it. I haven't checked out any of the other titles that made your list though... Oh well, you can't read 'em all. Happy (almost) 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!