Wednesday, September 24, 2014

[Meme]Waiting on Wednesday [#43]





Title: Stitching Snow
Author: R.C Lewis
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Expected Publication Date: October 14, 2014

Princess Snow is missing.
Her home planet is filled with violence and corruption at the hands of King Matthias and his wife as they attempt to punish her captors. The king will stop at nothing to get his beloved daughter back—but that’s assuming she wants to return at all.
Essie has grown used to being cold. Temperatures on the planet Thanda are always sub-zero, and she fills her days with coding and repairs for the seven loyal drones that run the local mines.
When a mysterious young man named Dane crash-lands near her home, Essie agrees to help the pilot repair his ship. But soon she realizes that Dane’s arrival was far from accidental, and she’s pulled into the heart of a war she’s risked everything to avoid. With the galaxy’s future—and her own—in jeopardy, Essie must choose who to trust in a fiery fight for survival (goodreads).

I love fairy tale retellings, add a survival aspect and I'm there!


17 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Curious about this one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've seen some "meh" reviews! :/

      Delete
  2. Ooooh! A futuristic sci-fi retelling of Snow White. I'm in! Thanks for stopping by!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one around so much that I thought it was already out. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think all the ARC holders magically put their reviews up at the same time! Haha, two more weeks!

      Delete
  4. Great pick! I am so excited for this one too! It sounds so good and I really like the cover.

    Thanks for visiting my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the cover is something I haven't seen before!

      Delete
  5. I love fairy tale retelling too! :D And I can't wait to read this one! Although, I heard that the romance is pretty meh. But there are drones so wohoo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL DRONES MAKE UP FOR EVERYTHING! I can deal with a meh romance as long as everything else is awesome!

      Delete
  6. This reminds me a little of Cinder. I can't wait to see what she comes up with, I love fairytale retellings :D Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why I want it, it sound like Cinder and Cinder was everything I wanted in life.

      Delete
  7. I definitely cannot wait for this one either! I adore the simple cover and yes, fairy tales >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fairy tale retellings too and that cover is absolutely gorgeous! SO many reasons I need this on my list asap. *hurriedly dashes to goodreads*
    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were more fairytale retellings out, I can't get enough!

      Delete
  9. Lord that is a great cover. I haven't read a retelling yet. Must add to my growing TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds appealing and i love its cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!