Wednesday, October 29, 2014

[Meme]Waiting on Wednesday [#48]


Title: Illusionarium
Author: Heather Dixon
Publisher: Greenwillow
Expected Publication Date: May 19, 2015

From the author of Entwined, a brilliantly conceived adventure through an alternate London. This sweeping, cinematic tale of an apprentice scientist desperate to save his family—and his world—is The Night Circus meets Pixar.
Through richly developed parallel worlds, vivid action, a healthy dose of humor, and gorgeous writing, Heather Dixon spins a story that is breathtaking and wholly original (goodreads).




I read Entwined by Ms Heather Dixon a while back and I loved it! Her writing was addictive and the witty banter between the characters always caused me to laugh out loud, and let's not forget the adorable love interest. Since 2012, I have been on Heather's blog hoping to find a release date or synopsis for her latest piece (btw you should stop by her blog, she's a fab artist). And now FINALLY. FINALLY. We have a cover and a release date! May is looking good!


10 comments:

  1. OOOooohhhhh pretty cover!! Totally new to me but sounds intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful? I love it! Read Entwined Jessica, I think you would like it! :)

      Delete
  2. May really is looking good...and expensive! So many great books are releasing that month, including this gorgeous one. Excellent pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?? My God, there have been so many books announced and it's only October!

      Delete
  3. I love Entwined!!! I didn't know she made another book. I can't wait to read it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you been to her blog? You can see her adorable creations!

      Delete
  4. Haven't heard of this author before

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't read Entwined but love the idea of alternate London!
    Great pick :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This synopsis is such a tease. It only gives enough to make you want it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!