Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up: October 5-11, 2014


Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday







Siege and Storm by Leah Bardugo [GoodReads]
Ruins and Rising by Leah Bardugo [GoodReads]





My goodness, I feel as though I have neglected my blog this week! I only read one book and I didn't write one single review this week! I blame my birthday, it threw my entire schedule off! Only two books from this library this week. I've been seeing a lot of reviews for the Shadow and Bone series and decided that I have to finish the series and see what happens to my beloved Darkling. If I'm good, I'll finish Poison Princess tonight! Hopefully I get back on schedule, I hope everyone had a great week and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Tchao! 

5 comments:

  1. ooh I hope Siege and Storm is good, Amber! I really liked S&B and definitely need to get to S&S asap. They have the pretties covers, too!

    Have a lovely week <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Birthday..and that is a good reason for a bloggy break!!! Of course the closer you get to fifty..the more you will want to pretend and skip them! Nice haul this week, and I hope your day was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the rest of Bardugo! If not for the plot then for the writing. She's genius, isn't she? Have a lovely week ahead, happy birthday one again, and happy reading! <3

    Jess @ My Reading Dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a copy of Siege and Storm, and I know everyone loves it, but I just haven't been able to pick it up. I"m thinking of doing a challenge for myself of books people have told me I have to read that I keep putting off. Thanks for visiting my STS earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read either series before

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!