Reading Challenge: Fairytale Retellings 2015 Sign Up!

The Daily Prophecy

If you've been on my blog at all, you'll know that fairytale retellings are my kryptonite!




The challenge runs from January 1st – December 31st 2015.
The goal is to read fairytale retellings, but if you want you can also pick other retellings. It’s up to you what you count as a fairytale. You can read Middle Grade, Young Adult and Adult books for this challenge. Obviously, the book doesn't have to be published in 2015 and re-reads count.
There are 6 different levels you can aim for:
-Prince Charming: 1 – 4 books.
-Magic mirror: 5 - 9 books.
-Big bad wolf: 10 – 15 books.-The wise princess: 16 – 20 books.
-Wicked fairy Godmother: 21 – 25 books.
-Bluebeard: you are killing it! 26+ books.
I think I can do 15 books, I just have to know where to look! I hope everyone considers joining this challenge so we can share our reviews with one another! My first entry will most likely be Princess of Thorns. 


Labels: , ,