[Book Bingo] January-March, 2015

Hey all! My New Years Resolution for reading (that I made like just now) is to read outside of my comfort zone. As you can tell from my blog, my area of expertise is mostly YA and Urban Fantasy. And while I will probably be mainly reading from those genres, I don't want those to be the only books on my blog. So because of that, I am participating in the New Year Book Bingo.



Book Recommendations: 

Forgotten Fridays Pick – One of the titles we pick for Forgotten Fridays Book Club 2015 Debuts Magical Realism - Contemporary reads with a hint of magic ‘Pretty Dress’ Cover – Any cover that fits into the beautiful dress trend LGBTQIA – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Intersex, Asexual Epistolary – Written fully or almost fully in letters, news articles, diary entries, emails, etc PoC MC Mental Illness – Either MC or side character with mental illness, but main focus of the book is that illness Based on Mythology Gold Lettering – On the cover Fairies or Fae Male POV Super Powers

As this is my first Bookish Bingo, I just want to complete five squares. I'll keep you updated as I finish them. There is still time to join in on the fun, sign up at Great Imaginations.

Wish me luck!


Labels: ,