Weekly Wrap Up: January 11-15, 2015



Monday: Bout of Books 12 Recap
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday (Dangerous Girls)
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday (Corrupt)
Thursday: Promo Post: Atlantis Rising
Friday: Book Review: Get Even








None! :o





January is just flying by isn't it? I'm excited though because that means we're getting close and closer to the Fairest release date!


I didn't get a lot of reading done, but I did finally finish Ensnared, there will be a spoiler chat tomorrow so keep an eye out for it! In other news, I've started Crimson Bound and it's prettty different from Cruel Beauty. It's very fantastical, and I love it. I can see a lot of people drawing conclusions to Throne of Glass later on (badass killer working for a corrupt leader). 

Hope you all have a fabulous week! 

 

Labels: , , ,