[Book Blogger Organization Challenge]January Wrap Up and February Goals

 


THEME: 
Reading challenges, scheduling, & resolutions

I'm terrible at setting resolutions for myself so I didn't even bother with that. Maybe I'll make them up as I go along and see how I did come 2015, how knows. As for my reading challenges, I think I'm doing pretty well. I've signed up for: 



Diversity on the Shelf 2015 
-Vanished
-Americanah

Fairytale Retelling Challenge
-Princess of Thorns
-Crimson Bound

2015 Audiobook Challenge
-Princess of Thorns
-Americanah
-Ensnared
-Alienated
-Gated

GoodReads Challenge
12/120

The one thing that I didn't do that I had I was going to do was make widgets for each of my challenges but....I don't know how to. ._. Can anyone help a blogger out? 

I did fail at scheduling though. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to write any reviews earlier in January. I still have to force myself to write reviews, but at least now I'm only 3 reviews behind instead of 11. o.o 

Now let's look to the future!

THEME
Blog Maintenance

This month I will be focusing on: 
updating gadgets
creating widgets
updating old reviews with new graphics and format

Good luck to everyone else! See you in March


Labels: ,