Weekly Wrap Up: February 16, 2015-February 21, 2015



Monday: Book Review - The Glass Arrow
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday (The Sin Eater's Daughter)
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday (Mechanica)
Thursday: Book Review - Of Beast and Beauty
Friday: Book Review - Princess of Thorns



A photo posted by Amber Elise (@dulivre) on










Hello hello! The last week of February is upon us, and it's weird. 2015 is going by so fast, blah. This week was pretty much a blur to me. Friends got engaged, family from California dropped by, and audio books got devoured. I listened to both The Darkest Part of the Forest and Ruby Red this week and was reminded of why I love audio books. The production of The Darkest Part of the Forest was absolutely phenomenal. I'm out of audio books for the time being and I don't know what to do with myself. I guess I'll hit up overdrive. 

I hope everyone is well! See you next time!

Labels: