Weekly Wrap Up: March 1-March 7, 2015



Monday: Book Review - The Sin Eater's Daughter
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday (Lies We Tell Ourselves)
Wednesday:Waiting on Wednesday (And Ember in the Ashes)
Thursday: Book Review - Famous Last Words 
Friday: Book Review - Ugly Love






Fairest by Marissa Meyer
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski








Oh  my goodness it's been forever! I didn't have wi-fi for the past week and it was PAINFUL. Serious first world problems I tell you, but I struggled. I hope you all are doing well. Husband and I have started part 1 of our Spring Cleaning and it was a lot. We ended up donating seven plastic bags full of clothes and I still feel like my closet is overfilled. Le sigh. I need more fancy fabric bins to strategically hide the clutter. 

That's enough from me, I've got to go check out all of the posts I've missed!




Labels: