Weekly Wrap Up: March 22, 2015-March 28,2015



Monday: Discussion - "What are You Reading?" Anxiety
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday (Incarnate)
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday (Where the Stair Case Ends)
Thursday: Book Review - Americanah
Friday: Book Review - Ruby Red




  


Dissonance by Erica O'Rouke [GoodReads]


The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows [GoodReads]
Shutter by Courtney Alameda [GoodReads]
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis [GoodReads]









Bah, only one book this week! I tried to read Incarnate, I really did. But I just couldn't make it page 80. So I'm going to shelve that one for a while (or forever, who knows). I'm really excited because Clarion Books was nice enough to get give me an eARC of Mechanica! I feel like I haven't read a fairytale retelling in a while (read: 2 weeks) so I'm excited to try this one. 

Have a great week!

Labels: