Weekly Wrap Up: April 6, 2015-April 11,2015


Thursday: Book Review - A Million Suns
Friday: Book Review - The Winner's Crime





  




  

Ugh! Many apologies for the radio silence over the last week. Easter Sunday pretty much ruined my routine. You see I normally get all of my blogging done on Sunday as I have no desire to be at a computer after being on one at work for 40 hours. But I'm back and I'm ecstatic because I just read a really good book. Guys, The Orphan Queen is my favorite book of 2015 thus so far! I'm about to write my review right after I post this and I'm not too sure how I'm going to be able to write a review without just squeeing all over the place. 

This post was also supposed to go up hours ago but it's so nice outside that I had to go out and soak up some sun!

In other news, husband and I are attempted to not eat out for a full week. We eat out, a lot, and it's not something I'd like to spend my money on. So we decided that we would eat a lot healthier and do a lot of cooking. Cross your fingers that we can survive! 

Labels: