[Tag] The Disney Book Tag



I'll be at Disneyland later this week so I thought now was the perfect time to participant in the Disney Book Tag, created by Booktuber Katytastic. Disney and books are my two biggest hobbies in life so I'm excited to merge the two worlds together!

The Little Mermaid 
(a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”)


In Book 2, Lena is thrust into a world much different from her own, but I thought she adjusted to her role pretty well!




 Cinderella 
(a character who goes through a major transformation)


Another Lauren Oliver book, but I can't hep it! Samantha's transformation brought me to tears!

Snow White 
(a book with an eclectic cast of characters)


I'm not too sure if they'd be considered "eclectic," but Lara Jean's family and friends came to mind immediately!

The Lion King 
(a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood)


I'm just gonna leave this right here.....

 Sleeping Beauty 
(a book that put you to sleep)


Unpopular opinion time! I did not care about anything or anyone in Snow Like Ashes.

 Beauty and the Beast 
(A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful)


Why don't I own this book yet? Regardless, THIS BOOK A THOUDAND TIMES.

Aladdin
(a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse)



Girlfriend got what she wanted, but AT WHAT COST? WHAT COST?

Mulan 
(a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not)


Mave has to pretend to be a different race AND social class if she wants to live; and I must say she rocked it!

Toy Story 
(a book with characters you wish would come to life)


Laini Taylor writes such magic, I just want to fall into them! All of her characters are so colorful and wonderful - for the most part! 

 Disney Descendants 
(your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character)


Anyone who answers this question otherwise is wrong. 


Have you done the tag? If so, link me! Also has anyone seen Descendants? Is it somewhat enjoyable (ie should I watch it)?


Labels: ,