Don't Fear the Reader Wrap Up


Wait..it's November? 

October has come and gone, but I wanted to personally thank all of you for making Don't Fear the Reader a success!


First off, I wanted to thank all of the wonderful bloggers who helped make Don't Fear the Reader so much fun! Can we give Saruuh a round of applause for the awesome bookish bingo she made? 

Speaking of bookish bingo, I kind of failed it myself. 



I know, I'm sad. Truthfully speaking, October was just a bad reading month for me. For the challenge I managed to read these titles: 

Witches - Hollywood Witch Hunter 
Unreliable Narrator - The Dead House
Demons - From Bad to Cursed
Contemporary Gothic - Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
YA Murder Mystery - These Shallow Graves

How were your spooky reads? Anything you would recommend in a heartbeat? From my small pile, I would recommend These Shallow Graves! 

Thanks again for joining in the fun, I can't wait to see you all next year!



Labels: ,