[Tag]Disneyland Book Tag


It's no secret that  my two passions in life are books and Disney, so I LOVE blending those two worlds whenever I can! And luckily, Kaitlin @ Next Page Please made a Disneyland Book Tag! Right after I had returned from Disneyland, clearly this was meant to be. 

So let's DO THIS!
CALIFORNIA SCREAMIN | A FAST PACED BOOK

So much happened in Captive, I had to devour this book in a day! So many plot twists and betrayals, everything I love in a book!


HAUNTED MANSION | A BOOK THAT GAVE YOU THE CREEPS

I was thinking about this book recently actually! Mary: The Summoning ruined me for a week, I thought Mary was going to pop out of every shiny surface. 
 

SPLASH MOUNTAIN | A BOOK WITH A GREAT BUILD-UP OF PLOT

The Winner's Curse started small, grumbling in the background regarding slavery until it just BLEW UP. I absolutely adored how The Winner's Curse started as a dilemma between Arin and Kestrel, then it developed to involved both their nations. 

STAR TOURS | A SCI-FI BOOK
I've said this so many times, I'm picky about my sci-fi! I'm a sci-fi lite kind of girl, I want space and new worlds, but I don't want the sci-fi jargon that usually comes with it. For this category, I choose Illluminae. It was just sci-fi enough that I was never lost, and it made complete use of its world(s)!


SPACE MOUNTAIN | A BOOK YOU STARTED READING KNOWING LITTLE ABOUT IT
Back when this book had come out,  my blog was on a pretty extended hiatus. Because of this hiatus, I didn't know much about this book, but I had seen it around on goodreads and other bookish places. I saw We Were Liars on shelves at Half Priced Books and thought it was time for figure out what the hype was about this book. And....wow. I'm really happy that I went into this book without knowing a damned thing. 

CARS RIDE | A BOOK YOU HAD TO WAIT A  LONG TIME FOR
Um, can this be a book I'm still waiting for? I am super desperate to get my hands on The Mirror King. Like, sell my first born child. Is it March yet? Can I have it? PLEASE??

PETER PAN'S FLIGHT | A CONTEMPORARY WITH AN ALTERNATIVE WORLD
Ooo this one is tricky! Admittedly, I'm not a big contemporary read - I prefer my dystopians and fantasy novels! A book that comes to mind for this category is Unspoken. Such a beautiful magic realism novel that had me in TEARS. 

MATTERHORN | A BOOK THAT GOT A COVER CHANGE
Can I just say that this ride gave me soo many bruises!? Matterhorn=pain for me. Now in terms of books, nothing is worse than having a series change its cover midseason. Who likes mix-matched books on their shelves? The first book that comes to mind is The Diviners. I definitely like the old cover better!
 


Keionda @ Keinda Hearts Books
Jessica @ A GREAT Read
Michelle @ Michelle and Leslie's Book Picks

and of course whoever else wants to do it! :)






Labels: , ,