[Tag]Harry Potter Spells Book


Hey all! Happy Monday, don't forget to watch The Peanuts Christmas special tonight! In the meantime, it's time for a tag! The lovely Tracy @ Cornerfolds tagged me in the Harry Potter Spells Book Tag. Who am I to say 'no' to anything Harry Potter? 


1. An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now.
INDIAN MYTHOLOGY. And I'm already dying for the romance!

2. Favorite series starter.

This book blew me out of the water with how unique it is. It's one of my all-time favorite books!

3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies. 


This book ruined my life in the best possible way!

4. A book that made you ugly cry. 
You all know the scene. YOU KNOW. 

5. Bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.
JACIN.

6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.
NOPE NOPE NOPE. No Spoilers here!

7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much.

I feel like not a lot of people have read this one, AND I WANT YOU TO.

8. A book or series you wish never ended. 
 I loved this series so much; it was hard to say goodbye to Penryn and Raffe!

9. A book with an uplifting ending or message. 
This book had me swoony throughout all of it, but hte ending was such a big payoff!

10. A book you wish you could forget you ever read. 

Bleh. Just thinking about it upsets me. 

11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump.
It's been a while since I've read anything by Julia Quinn, but all of her books generally put me a good mood!

12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine. 
Zarek is my favorite Dark Hunter. His backstory is so tragic, I think I sobbed throughout the entire book. 

13. A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.
I think I finished this in less than two days, which is pretty good for me. SO MUCH ACTION, SO MUCH CHARACTER. I need the next one now please. 

14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you.
It's weird when a book about incest moves you to tears. This one was hard to read man, and I can't believe I fell in love with these two!

15. A book that had you laughing out loud.
Alice Clayton is HILARIOUS. This book had me laughing out loud and ROLLING. 

16. A book that made you want to send it (or your eReader) flying.
I have blocked this book from memory I swear. I hated the romance and I was REALLY unclear about the jinn world. Everything just left a bad taste in my mouth. 

17. Bookish world you wish you could visit.
Julie Kagawa is a magical human being. Her world building was so in depth that I devoured the entire series in less than a week. I never wanted to leave!

18. A book with a shocking twist or ending.
I didn't see that coming, did you? 

19. A character death that destroyed you.
It was just so unexpected, my brain couldn't process it.

20. Best series conclusion.
I was surprised how much I loved this book, and it tied up the other couples quite nicely. 


I'm 100% lazy right now, so EVERYONE MUST DO THIS TAG. 




















Labels: ,