Arc August: An Introduction


I'm doing it you guys. I'm joining ARC August for the first time! Thanks BEA!


I'm excited to participate this year because the busy season at my job will begin slowing down in August, so that means more time to read! That's great because I think I have at least 15 2016 ARCs to read.

So to hold myself accountable, I'm joining ARC August which is hosted by Eat. Sleep. Read. Here's what I have planned: 




Replica by Lauren Oliver
The Graces by Laure Eve
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
Kingdom of Ash and Briars by Hannah West
Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige


- Write all reviews a week after finishing ARC
- Read one e-ARC per week
- Read 6 ARCs by August 31
- Read and review all September ARCs


Do you have any reading goals this month?



Labels: , , , , , ,