[Bookish Bingo] Summer Reads 2016


Happy Summer friends! We are just about at the halfway point of summer. I don't know about you guys, but this summer has been flying and it has been a hot one. I've also been a terrible reader this summer. Oops. So, in order to end this summer on a positive note, I've created the

Summer Reads Bookish Bingo Card



This card will launch today, July 18 and go until September 1 to read as money books as possible under the above categories. Everyone is a different kind of reader so I hope I managed to hit a lot of different genres with this card.

Want to Join In? 

 - Card ends September 1 
- Choose your reading speed
- Choose your goal
- Update your progress on social media using the hashtag #SummerReads16
- Post this card on your blog and link back to this post
- Read great books

In my heart, I want to be able to check off all of these boxes, but realistically, I'm going to aim for two rows. 

I hope you'll join me in kicking summer's ass!

Labels: ,