Books I'm excited for!


It is September, and that means that bookworms across the country are desperately trying not keep up with all of the Fall releases. And guess what, this is just the beginning! Since there are only four months left of 2017, I thought I'd outline the 2017 releases I am anticipating the most!



The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Minds by Leigh Bardugo
Invictus by Ryan Graudin
An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson


Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray
The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore


Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
Dear Martin by Nic Stone
Beasts Made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi


The Empress by S.J. Kincaid
Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty


What books are you excited for this fall/winter? Help my TBR grow! 




Labels: