My Most Anticipated 2018 Releases


I have accepted that 2018 is days away, I've already got a list of 2018 books that I'm desperate to get my hands on. I made a list of my most anticipated books, because if I were to make a book about all the books I was interested in, we'd be here all day. 



A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson


Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert


Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton
The Queens of Innis Lear by Tessa Gratton


These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo


Bruja Born by Zoraida Cordova
Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young


Furyborn by Claire Legrand
Whisper of the Tide by Sarah Tolcster
The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross

Well...that was a bit longer than I was expecting. 2018 seems to have a lot of promising releases and I wan't them all! From this list, I think the books that I NEED to read are: 


Did I just make a list within a list? Yes, yes I did. I luckily already have a copy of The Belles and it's been killer trying to hold off on reading it. I'm kind of wary about A Court of Frost and Starlight because it's a novella and will tie in the future books, so I'm afraid to see how natural that will work. But whatever, we get a Rhys POV so I'll happily read it. And now I'm just rambling at you.


Are you awaiting any of these titles?
What are some of your most anticipated releases (so I can add them to my ever growing list)?

Happy reading friends!

Labels: ,