Book Blogger Recommendations


This post was inspired by a twitter post from Olivia @ Olivia's Catastrophe in which she highlighted blogs that she visits for particular book recommendations which I thought was a great idea! In my opinion, word of mouth is what makes the book community so great: we share our favorite books, we share events that are upcoming, and we alert each other to problematic books/authors. To continue the blogger love, I wanted to highlight some blogs that I venture to for specific book recommendations!
M/M Romances: Karen @ For What It's Worth Reviews is the queen of M/M adult romances and always has me adding new books to my TBR! I highly recommend Karen if you're looking for romances in general, but I've found a lot of M/M books from her blog in particular!

Contemporary Romances: Nick @ The Infinite Limits of Love knows that she is the reason why I have so many romances in my TBR, and with good reason! Nick reviews (new adult) contemporary romances that are usually winners for me, so I look to her when I need a change in genres from time to time. 

Self-Published Works: It's easy to get caught up in the whirl of traditionally pubbed books that most times we ignore the books that authors put out themselves. Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight always has self-pubbed books that are new to me, and an added bonus, they're typically paranormal!

Thrillers: I appreciate Erin @ Angel Erin's Book Obsession's review on thrillers because she helps me weed out the heart-pounding thrillers from the duds. She is my go-to girl when I want an adult thriller or psychological book! 

Young Adult Fantasy: It's no surprise that YA Fantasy is my absolute jam so Aimee @ Always Aimee is my fantasy boo! She has a tendency to review books that I'm on the fence about and I love her reviews because they're so digestible!


Do you visit any of the above blogs? 
What are some blogs that you visit when you need a book recommendation?

Labels: , , ,