My favorite reads of 2018 (so far)


I went to Target today and they were getting rid of all of the poolside furniture and replacing it with Back to School stuff, so I guess summer is over? Along those lines, we are magically halfway through the year which I am NOT prepared for. I'm not even prepared for this upcoming list! 



Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Love the One You're With by Lauren Layne
Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray


The Trouble with Love by Lauren Layne
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Mermaid by Christina Henry


Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody

This list is made up of my 4.5-star reads and 5-star reads. Crazily enough, Ace of Shades has been my only 5-star read from this year and I'm hoping to add at least ONE MORE this year. Regardless, it's been a pretty good reading year for me. 


Have you read any of the above lists? 
How many 5-star books have you read this year?
GIVE ME YOUR BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS (not a question, a demand). 

Labels: , , ,