BFRAT 2018: Wrap-up


Wahoo, another readathon in the books. This readathon was a bit more hectic for me this year, but let's see how I did. 


I mentioned earlier this week that my grandmother-in-law passed away and Black Friday was also the wake. I only had about 6 hours available outside of the tears and greeting family friends. Because of that, I wasn't the best host so I apologize for not being as active on social media and the likes. 
200 pages read
2 hours of reading
FINISHED
2 stars








1 hour of listening
Not finished
Super fun, this is a strong series starter










2 hours of reading
120 pages read
Not finished
I'm really liking this one which is a surprise!








Thank you all for participating in the Holiday Dinner Book Tag! Even if you weren't participating in the readathon, you can definitely do the book tag whenever you'd like! The winner of the $15 Amazon gift card is is Katherine Talley! I'll be contacting you this week!


How was your Black Friday?
Did you get any reading done? 
What was your favorite read from BFRaT?
Have you read any of the above?


Labels: , , , ,