Hello, 2019


Well we're almost done with January, but it's never too late to make some goals!

2019 is the year of trying to find balance (and I'm already failing) between my blog and social/professional life. Here are some goals I've outlined.


So there you have it. Those are some of the things I want to accomplish. I decided I want to engage with authors more, because I feel that as bloggers (as least, in my case) I have more face-to-face time with publishers instead of the people who actually need/want my support. I also need to walk more. I don't regularly exercise so that's the only way I try to stay somewhat healthy. 

One of my major goals is to read from different genres and more backlist titles. I've been getting burned out on YA more and more so I really need to expand my reading tastes in hopes that I don't have as many reading slumps. Plus it's relaxing to read a book knowing that there isn't a schedule associated with it. 




What are some of your goals for 2019? 
What are you most excited to do?
Are you attending any book festivals/conferences? 

Labels: , ,