Aladdin Book Tag


As a follow up to my Beauty and the Beast Book Tag, I've created a book tag for the upcoming Aladdin! The live-action remake comes out this Friday in the United States, and I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous; Aladdin was my favorite Disney movie from the renaissance years. 

Everyone is welcome to participate in the tag, I just ask that you link back to this original post. 




I have quite a few fantasy books that I want everyone to devour immediately, especially quieter fantasies. Two books I think are crowd-pleasers are The Last Namsara by Kristen Circcarelli and City of Brass by S.A. Chrakraborty. This first is YA and the second is adult, so pick your poison. 




WHERE DOES ONE START? I chose Squad for this one and that's probably my fault. I briefly skimmed the back and was mostly intrigued by the cover. The scissors and the tagline made me think that this book was a bit darker than the content actually was. Truthfully, I was expecting murder. There was no murder in Squad. 



Phoenix Unbound was one of the true enemies-to-lovers romances I've read.  Azarion was a gladiator who was trying to find his way back to his people. He takes advantages of a situation by kidnapping and blackmailing the main character, Gilene. I was super uneasy about Azarion because of the kidnapping and rough way he initially treated Gilene, but the author did a great job of showing Azarion's growth and by the end of the book, it was a completely different Azarion. 




Poppy from Fumbled was such a boss. She raised a child with no help from her high school boyfriend and made such a great home for her and her son. 



Every single female character in the A Princess in Theory series along with their significant others. They have such real conversations with each other and I need them in my life. Nya could introduce me to all kinds of crazy dating games. 


Are you excited for the Aladdin remake? 
Are you doing this tag? Link me so I can check out your answers!

Labels: , , ,