#BFRAT 2019: Wrap Up


Another read-a-thon in the books and I did QUITE well. 

Thanks for everyone  who joined us in reading all day on Friday. I had a 7:30 a.m. doctor's appointment (got to see wee baby Du Livre turn her back to us) and did the majority of our Christmas decorating as well. Even with those two things, I still managed to start AND FINISH Queen of Nothing  by Holly Black (4 stars) and finish Learn My Lesson by Katee Robert (3.5 stars)

I think if I had to count, I got in about 6 hours of reading which is the most I've done in a long long time. 



I really enjoyed hearing what drinks you all would pair with your current reads. The winner of a $10 Amazon gift card and mystery box of ARCs is Bernadette! Keep an eye out for an email from yours truly.


How was your Black Friday?
Did you get any reading done? 
What was your favorite read from BFRaT?
Have you read any of the above?

Labels: , , , , ,