I've been blogging for over eight years and each year brings about new insecurities and new victories. Since blogging is primarily an individual hobby, I often get stuck in my own head and feel that I'm the only one with less than positive thoughts about blogging. So I present you with the various blogging-related thoughts I've had over the years.
- "Will I make it home in time for that twitter chat?"
- "Did I bring enough books for this trip?"
- "Does anyone even read my blog?"
- "Man, I love this community."
- "Jesus, the drama."
- "2019 isn't that far away."
- "I can squeeze in three books this week."
- "I don't need 8 hours of sleep tonight."
- "How much do I need to save up to get to BEA?"
- "I need to meet more of my blogging buddies!"
- "I'm sure I can read all these ARCs in time."
- "Damn it, why won't that publisher give me ARCs?"
- "Ooo this book is definitely bookstagram-worthy."
- "I wonder how much money I spend on book-related items."
- "Blogging has changed so much over the past 5 years."
- "Do I use social media enough?"
- "...I don't understand Google Analytics."
- "When did 'blogger' become a dirty word?"
- "This is one expensive hobby."
- "Where would I be without blogging?"
What about you?
Have you had any of these thoughts?
What are some thoughts you've had?
Labels: book bloggers, discussion