Where has Amber been?


Looks like my last post was in late May...erm, a lot has happened since then. I was looking at my bullet journal and I read 12 books in May which is pretty average for me. Then came June and I read a whopping two books.

I guess that's what happens when you have a tiny human growing inside of you. Baby Du Livre is due January 17, 2020 and they have consumed my every waking moment.

May 17 marked me and Matt's 5-year wedding anniversary and it was also the day that we learned we were pregnant (I took two tests and scheduled a Planned Parenthood appointment like 12 hours later, I didn't believe anything). With that news came the absolute fear that washed over me and then the fun First Trimester cocktail or nausea, fatigue, mood swings, and overall tiredness. I had plans on blogging and reading as normal but every day after work I just wanted to curl up on the couch and watch terrible reality television, soI did.


I'm 12 weeks and 3 days so I'm on my way to my Second Trimester and I'm feeling pretty okay (and excited)! I'm eating SOOO much food, but I've found the energy to read a handful of pages each day and I've even been toying with the idea of blogging and blog hopping. I'm nowhere near ready to make a full on comeback, but I'm going to ease into blogging over the summer. I've got a book tag and book store highlight post that I'd like to share with you all this month, we'll see if I've remembered to write reviews (did I know how to write them in the first place, that is the question).

So all of that is to say I've missed you all and I can't wait to visit your blogs.

Labels: , , ,