Monday, May 14, 2012

Musing Mondays [#1]

I've decided that I don't give memes enough love, so I'm starting another one! :) I hope all of the mothers had a fabulous day yesterday!



Do you tend to read to the end of a chapter or can you stop anywhere?

I make it my goal to get to the end of the chapter, but I have this nasty habit of falling asleep while reading. I don't know when it happens, I just know that I wake up with my nook/book on the ground. LUCKILY, I have a really good memory so if I didn't put a bookmark, I can usually remember the exact page I was on. 


6 comments:

  1. Haha, I've fallen asleep many times reading. And somehow, I always know where I was. Thanks for stopping by my blog! happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol That is a nasty habit!! Hilarious. I have pillows to catch my Nook in case I fall asleep!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not alone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell asleep on my Nook this past weekend, it was a first for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am not the only one. I tend to drop books when I fall asleep and usually lose my page because of it. I hope your Nook is okay about falling on the ground; I've never dropped my Kindle, just books. Happy reading!

    Stop by at The Bucket List, a YA book blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no way I'd be able to remember where I left off if I fell sleep while reading. When I fight off sleep while I'm tired I have to go back and refresh, lol. Your memory is much better than mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!