Monday, October 15, 2012

Musing Monday [#7]


Q: Do you have a system as to which books to read from your “requested review pile?  What is it?  What about when there are too many to read in a certain time frame?

This is a problem! I don't have a system, it's what ever catches my fancy! Like right now, I have an ARC of The Lost Prince so I have been trying to finish the last two books so that my review for The Lost Prince comes out in time for the release. I'm half way through with The Iron Knight when I decide I want to read Feed to get into the Halloween spirit. -_- 

I SUCK. 

6 comments:

  1. I am just the same I just pick books up depending on my mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a calendar is great and all, but when you wanna read something, nothing is going to keep you from reading!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. I fail miserably at trying to be organized, so I am glad I am not the only one who reads requests based on my mood :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, we'll get through our unorganizedness together! :)

      Delete
  3. I've had this series on my list forever and hope to get to it one day, thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I had a system but it wasn't working. I used to schedule reviews but then I would get to the one I was supposed to read and not feel into it. Then I would put them in categories and force myself to choose them out of categories so that I had more choices. This actually worked really well. Then I stopped. So I think I suck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!