Monday, October 29, 2012

Musing Monday [#9]


Q: Do you have people online that you often discuss the books you read with? Not just book groups, but individual readers who share the same taste in books? If so, what do you like best about this? If not, do you wish you did?

I have a few people that I gush over books with, but in general I talk to any blogger that is willing to talking about bookish things. That's what I love about book bloggers, there are so many books I wouldn't have known existed if it wasn't for this community. Besides, what's the point of blogging if you have no one to share your books with? 


4 comments:

  1. I have a few go-to bloggers that I compare notes with. Especially lately, now that a bunch of us are all reading Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series (which is a-m-a-z-i-n-g BTW!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL I love that you said "compare notes with," makes you sound extra professional!

      Delete
  2. I wish I had more IRL people to talk books with mostly its online or my husband LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey at least your husband is willing to talk books with you, my boyfriend just laughs at me and says that I'm cute. O.O

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!