Monday, February 18, 2013

Musing Monday [#12]

Hosted by Should Be Reading

Q: Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up?

I haven't had this problem in a while but I HATE stalker protagonists  You know, the characters are who intrigued by the obvious love interest and pretty much follow said person wherever he/she goes. Yeah, kind of weird. 

I also hate when the world isn't properly described. That is differently the difference between a five star book and a four star book.

1 comments:

  1. I agree with you on both points. I've read several books where the protagonist follows around the love interest. It is so annoying and those are usually the books that end in my DNF pile. I too hate when the world isn't described. I'm always left feeling like I don't know enough about the story that is being told.

    Amanda @ Books & Band-aids

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!