[Read-a-thon]Bout of Books: Day 1 Recap


Bout of Books

With the first day behind us, I can say that I'm on the right track! I've been on an audible kick for some reason though. I'm listening to Fangirl as I right this. 

RECAP: 


FINISHED! 8/18/2014

I really liked this one guys! I'll give it 4.5 stars but my review probably won't be out for a week or so. I'm just upset that the rest of the books aren't available on audible. Call me OCD but I can't change formats all willy nilly. 






Started: Page 278Currently on: Page 402
I REALLY need to finish this book this week. I've been attempting to read it since April, but for some reason I can't read it without getting distracted. I love Taylor and Daughter of Smoke and Bone is one of my ultimate faves but something about this book....I think it's the amount of characters. 












Started: 8/18/2014 (11PM)Currently on: 2h30 listeningThis is such a cute read! I was listening to it last night in bed (sans earphones) while the hubs was playing video games. Even HE was laughing along with it. Such charming characters (that Levi though). I kind of want to finish this one today...but that would be 13 hours of listening. Plus I don't know if I can take all of the university flashbacks. All the awkward moments. 







CHALLENGES: 
Participated: 2
Books completed: 1/4

I hope everyone else is doing well and reading their butts off! Link me to your progress reports!

Labels: , , , , , ,