Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up: Sept 14-20, 2014



Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday


[click images for a link back to GoodReads]

        




Nothin'! Still poor! :p 




Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen [GoodReads]
The Diviners by Libba Bray [GoodReads]
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong [GoodReads]
Eve and Adam by Adam Grant and Katherine Applegate [GoodReads]
Asylum by Madeleine Roux [GoodReads]


H20 (The Rain #1)
Thanks Sourcebooks Fire // Negalley!


   



This was a busy week for me! I started training for my new job as an ESL instructor, so I'll be working nights now. Boo. But in happier news, I finished my 40 page capstone paper for graduation so I no longer have that thing weighing down on me! I'm so happy I finished it, because I can't imagine writing it, doing homework for my last course, working, AND blogging. And in preparation of my crazy busyness, I have scheduled 14 posts for the upcoming weeks! 14! That's the most I've ever had! I've got reviews until late October which is fabulous!

Saturday was Apple Fest which is pretty big in my neighborhood! Husband and I went around 10AM and it was jammed packed, people are serious about their apples! We got apple cider, had hard apple cider, bought macaroons, ate delicious savory crepes and topped it all off with pains au chocolat! DELICIOUS DAY OUT. 











Well that's all from me today, I hope you all have a fabulous week and I'm sorry if I'm not around to comment as much as I usually am! ): 

6 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Curious about The Queen of Tearling! Will look forward to your review! Also bought Asylum a little while back when it was a kindle deal, haven't read it yet but will look forward to your review of that too! May need to push that into my reading queue around Halloween time I think!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too, I've heard so many opinions on Tearling that I knew I had to read it, PLUS Emma Watson is going to be in the movie so I HAVE to read it!

      Asylum was a nice creepy read, nothing to bend over backwards to get though.

      Delete
  2. Omg! An apple festival? That looks and sounds like so much fun! I wish I had one of those over in my country =__=

    I adored The Diviners (or so I remember doing so. It's been so incredibly long since I read it). I can't wait to hear what you think of it ^_^

    Jess @ MyReadingDress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so awesome but soo crowded! I've never eaten so many sweets so early in the morning! Haha.

      I really like Diviners, I'm about half way through and I love how each character has his/her own distinct voice. That's quality writing right there!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on that job, heh :D

    Oh lol, I actually bought 10 books this weekend (and will show them as soon as they arrive.) What great picks from the library! I wonder what you'll think of Sea of Shadows. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 books? Looks like you're going to be pretty busy this month! :)

      I hope I Get to Sea of Shadows, forgot when my books are due back!

      Amber Elise @Du Livre

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!