Weekly Wrap Up: November 17-November 22, 2014


Monday: Book Review - Tease
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday (Captive) 
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday (Ensnared)
Thursday: Book Review - Masque of the Red Death
Friday: Book Review - Siege and Storm
Saturday: Black Friday Read-a-thon announcement



(Don't You) Forget About Me  by Kate Quinn [GoodReads]



Stitching Snow by RC Lewis [GoodReads]
Gilt by Katherine Longshore [GoodReads]
Walled City by Ryan Graudin [GoodReads]



      


   



  



I had a damn productive week. I FINALLY finished the audiobook to The Young Elites (I'm pretty sure I started it like last month) and I saw The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I. It reminded me a lot of Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part I in the fact that this is basically a set up movie for when shit hits the fan (and I don't know about most of you, but the book Mockingjay ruined my life for like two weeks). I really enjoyed it but hubs did not. Even though I told him (a million times for the past three years...) that the Hunger Games are actually in the first two books, he was still looking forward to seeing Katniss and co in the arena. Whatever. 

I liked this one a lot because it focused a lot on political strategies and how a rebellion is born (and I couldn't help but make parallels to Ferguson). The hubs and I agree that our FAVORITE part was when this song came on: 



JLaw did a really good job! :) Did you guys see Mockingjay? What did you think about it?

Oh and I am forever Annie/Finnick. Katniss and her boy drama is as irritating on screen as it is in the book. :/ 

Labels: , , ,