Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up: Oct 26-Nov 1, 2014


Tuesday: Teaser Tuesdays


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18505804-tease?from_search=truehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18106985-exquisite-captive?from_search=truehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18309803-unmade?from_search=true

  




Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raacsch [GoodReads]

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17399160-snow-like-ashes?from_search=true







https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9627755-isla-and-the-happily-ever-after?from_search=true



 Well Halloween has come and gone. I'm a bit sad because I didn't have the time to do all the "Fall"ish things I wanted to. Didn't get a pumpkin, didn't go apple picking, didn't go to a Haunted House, and it actually snowed on Halloween. What kind of sick joke is that? I feel pretty bad for all of the baby trick-or-treaters, it was a cold one yesterday! And now we're in November which only means one thing, time to get some holiday reading done! As you can see from my netgalley haul, I'm ready! :) Are there any holiday reads that you have on your TBR this season? I know I have to get my hands on that Perkins anthology!

Life is a bit busy, internship is a lot of fun though! Also, I got some crushing new on Thursday. Found out that I missed the deadline to graduate this December. Which is silly because I'm taking my last class and I've finished my Graduation Project so I basically just have to wait until May to walk and get my MA diploma. I'm super sad, but what can I do now?

I hope you all had a good week! Show me what goodies you got this week as well!

Bisous!
   

13 comments:

  1. Snowing on halloween? :O (I'm more shocked that snow just casually falls because...it's rare in Aus. So so rare.) You are in for some fabulous stuff with Snow Like Ashes! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! And I just picked up the Perkins anthology as well. How could I resist the pink paper on the side? ;)

    Jess @ My Reading Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like snow. I truly do. But only in late November/December. Then it becomes a hazard and a bother!

      I can't wait to get to Snow Like Ashes, it looks like perfection!

      Delete
  2. I heard about your snow on Twitter on Friday! That's crazy! Started getting really curious by Snow Like Ashes and its already on my Xmas list! Of course I did enter a contest or two to try to win it beforehand as well! LOL! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I assume it didn't snow by you? It was like a HAIL storm, I got beat up by mother nautre on my way home. :(

      I hope you get it for Xmas!!

      Delete
  3. I read Isla and the Happily Ever After and I didn't care for it to much; I still like Anna and the French Kiss better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems to be the popular opinion, I'm still excited to go back to Perkins' France!

      Delete
  4. That's interesting to have snow on Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Steph Perkins anthology was really sweet -- hope you enjoy it!
    Have a great week :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the internship is fun! It was actually warm here on Halloween (which usually never happens, since it always seems to rain) still didn't have many knocking the door though. LOVED Snow Like Ashes, really good, kind of badass. ;) I don't usually do anthologies but even I want that one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy-Marie! :) I wish it were warm here, I felt so bad for the little kids. I don't think ANYONE went out trick-or-treating.

      Delete
  7. I loved Unmade. How did you enjoy it? I need to read your review for that I guess! Thanks for visiting my post earlier! Hope you have a great week as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!