Sunday, December 7, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up: December 1-December 6, 2014








   
   



   




A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray [GoodReads]
Don't Look Back by Jennifer Lynn Armentrout [GoodReads]



   





GUYSSS. Finals week is officially over! That means no more paper writing and no more paper grading! (Being a teacher and a student at the same time is super weird). THIS MEAN, that I am DONE WITH MY MA CLASSES. 



If you couldn't tell, I'm a bit excited! I've discovered a new love for audiobooks. I just realized that most audiobooks are 8 hours. And the average work day is 8 hours. So I have LITERALLY being doing a book a day. It's BEAUTIFUL. BTW do you see This Shattered World got added to my pile? HELLS YEAH. If you want to see how I felt about it, please step by my blog on December 22 for a review!

I think that's all I have to say this week. Does anyone else have snow? We are strangely lacking in snow and it was 50 degrees F earlier this week. o.O

Thanks for stopping by! How was your week this week?


3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy This Shattered World! I HAVE INTENSE COVER LOVE FOR IT. I CANNOT EVEN. *hugs book so tightly* Audiobooks are my lifesaver! I do a lot of origami (I sell it on etsy) and so I can still get books read when I'm folding. IT IS THE BEST. *nods*
    I totally love so many book son this stack and want to read them! I totally want to try Get Even and Don't Look Back and OH I've heard good things about The Book Of Ivy!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY SCHOOL'S OVER!!!!! ENJOY THE HOLIDAY BREAK. YOU DESERVE IT, MY DEAR! <3 I'm so curious about your Book of Ivy review. I've heard so many positive things about it! And I hope you like This Shattered World! I just met Amie and she was an incredibly sweet person :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Great library haul!! Loooooved Don't Look Back and A Thousand Pieces of You! Both totally awesome reads! The rest are new to me but I have heard of This Shattered World! A lot of buzz on this one!

    And yay for finals being over! That was always the best time of the school year...guessing the summer can't count since it's not apart of the "school" year since you're always out of school then! LOL!

    Many you have many happy readings during this time and lots of fun holiday time too!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!