Weekly Wrap Up: December 15-December 20, 2014



Monday: Discussion - Amazon Reviews v Blogger Reviews
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday (Maybe Someday) // Diversity on the Shelf Challenge Sign Up
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday (The Girl at Midnight)
Thursday: Book Review - Made for You
Friday: Book Review - Crown of Midnight
Saturday:  Bout of Books 12 Sign Up







Plus One by Elizabeth Fama [GoodReads]
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryans [GoodReads]
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski [GoodReads]
Defiance by C.J Redwine [GoodReads]
Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons [GoodReads]

 

      






So this post is a bit late. >.> I guess I enjoyed our holiday party a little bit too much! I had a good week last week, but I'm more so excited for this week! 1) it's Christmas, and 2) I only work one day this week sooo


I have 8 more books until I complete my 2014 Reading Challenge so I hope to knock a few out next week (that is, if family doesn't get in the way).

Well I hope everyone has a fab week this week, and enjoy the winter solstice! (We still don't have snow, BAH)





Labels: