Weekly Wrap Up: February 1-February 7, 2015



Monday: Book Blogger Organization Challenge - January Wrap Up
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday (The Immortal Rules)
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday (Unleashed)
Thursday: Book Review - Maybe Someday
Friday: Book Review - Endless Knight




   

Thank you audible for having that awesome $5 sale! <3 






 




Hello my dears! Sunday has become the only day that I have time for blogging and I"m always overwhelmed by how much I have to keep up on! Haha. No mind though, I've got plenty of time to get reacquainted with the blogosphere! 

So husband and I are getting serious about planning our trip to Disneyland this summer for Disneyland's 60th Anniversary! 


Yeah, I can't contain my excitement. I'm watching Disney vlogs as I type. I told my dad our plans at my Great Grandma's 99th birthday party (btw, her cake her 99 candles), and his reaction was "weren't you guys just there?" 


Disney courses through our BONES, and we like it that way! Nonetheless, us going really depends on me getting this "promotion" at work (it's more like a sideways step, but I get salary sooo). So cross your fingers peeps!

And with that, I'll leave you with an image of our first trip to Disneyland together. 




Labels: